The second paragraph of Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), provides:
Service providers can use storage devices and data recovery target terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have provided them with clear and comprehensive information on their use, in particular on the purposes of the processing of data in accordance with the provisions of LeyOrgánica 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data with.
Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the addressee to accept the treatment of data may be provided by using the appropriate settings of a browser or other application, always when the addressee has to proceed with its configuration during its intallation or update with an express action to that effect.
This does not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by electronic decomunicaciones network or when it is strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the addresseee.
Are excluded from compliance with the obligations under Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE the cookies used for any of the following purposes:
• Only allow communication between the user equipment and the network.
• Strictly provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
• Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, making the buying process of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing the content store broadcasting or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
• Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria on the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which the user access to service, local configuration from which you access the service, etc.
• Cookies analysis: those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling navigation users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of data use made by users of the service.
• Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform you so explicitly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through cookies to be installed on your computer it will be used for the following purposes:
Recipients of the information obtained through cookies to be installed on your computer are the following entities:
• The editor responsible for the website and the controller: Roberto Esparcia
• Where appropriate, the entities directly related to the editor responsible for the website that relate specifically below:
The consent for the installation of cookies means provided through the marking the box on the acceptance of "cookies policy" provided for this purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not explicitly state whether or not to accept the installation of cookies, but continue to use the website or the application means it has consented, expressly informing our organization the ability to block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
While accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to installation can be assumed that the functionality of the website be limited or not possible, which would preclude the provision of services by our entity through it.
The user may at any time change the configuration of cookies, block or off. For this we provide the way major browsers.
FIREFOX: http: //support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
SAFARI: http: //www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
And third party cookies to Google AdWords:
PT JUST DREAM BIG is not responsible for the content and accuracy of policies third party cookies.
MÍRAME DREAM BIG SL is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration , loss or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data was approved.
In compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing it is approved, the service addressee can exercise at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regards to the data controller, enclosing a photocopy of your ID.
The data or treatment is PT JUST DREAM BIG